Are you ready to join the ranks of top talent at one of the world’s leading tech companies? Find out what it takes to secure a coveted Amazon internship. The Amazon SDE scholarship is a highly regarded and sought-after program, with acceptance rates of less than 1%.
Amazon, a technology company based in Seattle and Arlington, is a leader in e-commerce, virtualisation, digital streaming, and AI. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies and operates the world’s largest online marketplace and cloud computing platform.
Amazon offers a wide range of products, including consumer electronics such as Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Echo, and is a prominent provider of cloud infrastructure services. With retail websites for several countries and international shipping options, Amazon has a global presence.
The company also boasts a publishing arm and a film and television studio. Founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos, Amazon is now headed by CEO Andy Jassy, with its headquarters in Seattle and Arlington, Virginia.
Amazon Internship – Opportunities Available
It is a privilege to join the Amazon Internship program and experience the exciting world of work with a global impact. Surround yourself with the brightest minds in the industry and grow your skills in fields like Robotics, Data Science, Computer Science, Marketing, and more.
Whether you’re an MBA student, a PhD candidate, or a Freshman, this is your chance to get hands-on experience and make a real difference. With opportunities for advancement and exposure to cutting-edge technologies, you’ll love being part of the Amazon family.
Intern positions include Business Analyst, Operations Intern, Software Engineer, Applied Scientist, and many more. Don’t miss this chance to participate in our Winter or Summer Internship programs – apply now!
- 2023/2024 Dartmouth Transfer Acceptance Rate, Requirements and Application
- How to Register for IELTS British Council in Nigeria in 2023
- 7 Best Ways to Practice for SAT Exam in Nigeria 2023
Amazon internship – Eligibility Criteria
Ready to join the Amazon Internship program and work alongside the best and brightest students? Here’s what you need to know to be eligible:
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Available for a full-time commitment of 12 to 16 weeks during the internship period
- Authorised to work in the US or the country of internship
To stand out from the crowd, show off your strong communication skills and passion for new technologies. Keep in mind that this program is highly competitive, so ensure your resume and cover letter are top-notch. Although the acceptance rate is low, it’s definitely worth a shot! Apply now and see where it takes you.
Amazon internship – Available Programs
Amazon offers a variety of programs for students in various countries and regions. Some of the programs include the following: Data Center Infrastructure Delivery Intern, Software Development Engineer Intern for IOT Lab and AWS Cloud, AWS Commercial Sales Internship, 2023 General Marketing Intern for AWS, AWS Account Rep Intern, MBA Pathways Operations Manager Intern 2023, Data Center Trainee roles, Sales Operations Intern, 2023 Software Development Engineer Internship, Ontologist Internship, Industrial Design Engineer Internship, ASIC Engineer Internship, Business Intelligence Engineer Internship, Data Engineer Internship, Front-End Engineer Internship, Design Technologist Internship, Hardware Development Engineer Internship, UX Researcher Intern, UX Designer Internship, Software Development Engineer in Test Internship, Security Engineer Internship, and the AWS Students and Graduates Program.
Amazon internship – Details
Amazon.com, Inc. is a privately held company that operates globally and offers a variety of programs for MBA, Undergraduate, and PhD students.
These programs provide students with hands-on experience in various fields, such as Data Science, Computer Science, Marketing, Finance, Business, Legal, Pharmacy, Supply Chain, HR, IT, Product Management, Robotics, and more.
The company is known for its dynamic work environment and global reach, providing a unique opportunity for students to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Amazon Internship – Interview Questions
Here are some common interview questions you may encounter during an Amazon internship interview:
- Tell me about a time when you had to problem-solve a difficult situation.
- Can you give an example of how you have used data to make a business decision?
- Can you tell us about a project you have led and the steps you took to ensure its success?
- How do you stay organised and prioritise tasks?
- Can you explain a technical concept or project you have worked on to someone without technical knowledge?
- Tell us about a time when you had to work with a team to achieve a common goal.
- How do you handle conflicts with coworkers or stakeholders?
- Can you talk about when you had to adapt to a new technology or tool?
- Can you give an example of how you have shown leadership in your past experiences?
- What interests you about Amazon and this internship role specifically?
It’s essential to prepare for these types of questions and to be able to articulate your experiences, skills, and qualifications effectively. Research the company and the role, and think about how your past experiences and skills can demonstrate your fit for the role.
The acceptance rate for Amazon internships can vary and is dependent on multiple factors, such as the number of applicants, the specific internship program, and the qualifications of the applicants.
It is generally known that Amazon internships are highly competitive, with many applicants vying for a limited number of spots. However, the exact acceptance rate is not publicly available.
The best way to increase your chances of acceptance is to have a robust application that showcases your skills, experiences, and qualifications and to prepare well for the interview process. Good luck!
Amazon Internship Salary
The salary for an Amazon internship varies depending on the location, level of experience, and specific internship program. On average, Amazon internships in the United States pay competitively and offer benefits such as housing allowances, travel allowances, and food allowances. Interns may also be eligible for bonuses and other incentives.
It is important to note that Amazon internship salaries are typically higher for technical positions, such as software development and data engineering than for non-technical positions, such as business or marketing.
Please note that this information is subject to change and may vary depending on location and the specific internship program. It’s recommended to contact Amazon HR directly for the most up-to-date information on intern salaries.
How to Apply for the Amazon Internship?
To apply for an Amazon internship, follow these steps:
- Visit the Amazon Careers website and search for the internship program you are interested in.
- Click on the internship program and read the job description, requirements, and responsibilities.
- Create an account or sign in to your existing Amazon Careers account.
- Submit your resume and cover letter, highlighting your relevant skills and experiences.
- Complete the online application form and provide information about your education, work experience, and availability.
- Participate in any additional selection steps, such as online assessments, phone interviews, or on-site interviews.
- Wait for a response from Amazon HR. They will contact you to discuss the next steps if your application is successful.
Please note that the application process may vary depending on the specific internship program and location. Review the application requirements and instructions carefully before submitting your application.
Amazon Internship – Deadline
It is essential to understand that the deadline for applying for an internship depends on the program and the country in which you plan to pursue it.