Are you looking for that great opportunity to work for a construction company in Florida? Below in this article could provide you with that great opportunity you have been looking for.
There are two job opportunities mentioned in this article. You can grab one once you are qualified for it.
Construction Jobs Hiring in Florida
Job title: Office Administrator [Apply Now]
Job Details: $40,000/yr. – $55,000/yr. · Full-time
Company Name: Axecel Construction, LLC Florida
Location: Tampa, FL On-site
Benefits for employees: As a worker in the company, you earn as much as a salary of $40,000 per year to $55,000 per year
Qualifications: Required Qualification
- Expert and courteous conduct with an obligation to quality in client or customer service
- Acquaintance with constructions procedures and communications
- Capability to use discretion and uphold secrecy with proprietary and other details
- Exceptional oral and on-paper communication skills
- Skillful with Microsoft Office Suite, plus Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- The ability to make reports and communications on behalf of the company
- The ability to multi-task and to work under time limitations and pressure
About the company/Job description
Making provisions for administrative support for construction management and also providing general office administrative support. The position requires qualified and courteous conduct at all times and quality in customer service delivery. As a critical point of contact, the individual represents the company and communicates with guests, visitors, professional service providers, contractors, business partners, public employees, and officials.
- Analyses and reviews payment application contents
- Has to prepare submittals.
- Utilizes construction management software and tracking systems to keep project information current and available to various users.
- Records management
- Prepare job correspondence, RFPs, RFI’s, and also job reports.
- Prepare and manage construction subcontracts.
- Manage subcontract COIs and other related supporting documents
- Review subcontractor billings and coding invoices
- Prepare permits and applications.
- Manage and update job procedure binders
- General office and administrative support
- Travel to job sites, town offices, corporate offices, and as required (local to the Greater Tampa Bay location)
How to apply
Working with the company mentioned above will give you the incredible opportunity you wish for in a working environment. Grab the opportunity and explore.
You can learn more from the video below:
Second Job Option
Proposal Specialist at Garney Construction Winter Garden, FL On-site
Job title: Proposal Specialist [Apply Now]
Job Details: Full-time · Entry level
Company Name: Garney Construction
Location: Winter Garden, FL On-site
Benefits for employees: How they take care of their workers
- They take care of their employee-owners so they can participate fully in their best work and well-adjusted life.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Retirement Plan-401K
- Free Health Care, Vision, Dental, and Life Coverage
- Supple Spending Account / Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long-term disability
- A Wellness Program
- An Employee Assistance Plan
- A 7 Paid Holidays
- An 80 Hours of Vacation
- A Bonus Program
Qualifications and Requirements: what the company is looking out for.
- They must attain a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, strategic communications, journalism, or a like degree.
- Hold a minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing professional services in the A/E/C industry.
- Are skillful in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- The individual should have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Are determined, creative, and a team player.
- Have exceptional judgment, and work correctly and proficiently with little supervision.
- Have solid writing and editing skills.
- Are dynamic listeners with solid work ideas.
- Meet time limits and have critical devotion to detail.
- Some weekend and evening work may be obligatory before the critical time limit. The designated applicant will work strictly with the regional leadership group and support our national Marketing Team.
About the company/Job description
According to their Winter Garden, FL office, they have an instant position for a Proposal Specialist. It is a full-time, paid position with complete welfare and participation in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan. They are looking for a self-driven person to join their rising Marketing Team.
Responsibilities: What they expect from their employees
- The individual should manage and produce statements of prerequisites, suggestions, and presentations for national and regional pursuits.
- To support the business development team in planned capturing and deliverables for national and regional pursuits.
- To maintain the accurateness of marketing information inside the CRM system (Cosential), including opportunity tracking, project records resume, and reporting,
- To support the regional leadership group and marketing team through marketing and business development hard work.
How to apply: Apply with the link provided below
Being an employee at Garney Construction Winter Garden as a proposal specialist is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and experience in the construction industry. The proposal specialist will be exposed to a wide variety of projects and be given a chance to learn the necessary skills to be successful in the industry.
The proposal specialist will also have the opportunity to work with experienced professionals and build relationships with clients and vendors. This position is the chance to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment and to develop the skills needed to become an effective proposal specialist.