The Erasmus scholarship program is a European Union initiative that offers funding for higher education students to study in another European country. The program is open to all nationalities and has no age restrictions. Keep reading to learn more about how to apply for the Erasmus scholarship program in Germany.
What is an Erasmus Scholarship?
Erasmus Mundus is the largest scholarship program for getting a Master’s degree in Europe. It helps the best universities on the continent attract top students from developing countries and make their programs more known.
An Erasmus Mundus grant helps students pay for a Master’s degree in several fields related to global issues and the job market’s needs. If you get a scholarship, you will be able to live in at least two countries in Europe and attend school in at least three different countries worldwide.
- How to Get Full Scholarship in Oxford University
- Waubonsee Community College Foundation Scholarship 2023
- How To Get The Critical Language Scholarship Program 2023
- The 15 Best Dance Scholarships you Should Apply for in 2023
The Requirements to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship:
- In September or October, prospective candidates should submit an IELTS or TOEFL application (in case the test centers are closed because of the pandemic situation, the applicants can consider emailing their respective coordinators and asking them to exempt them from submitting the test scores).
- Other language proficiency examinations, including the Duolingo English Test Proficiency, are accepted by some programs.
- IELTS scores for each application should be at least 6.5. A GRE or GMAT is not necessary.
- For intake, there is no need to get in touch with the academics.
- Moreover, no prior employment is necessary.
- All applicants must have completed at least 16 years of education.
- There is no upper age limit for applicants.
- The scholarship has been awarded to a number of students with poor CGPAs. So, normal pupils can also take a chance.
- There are also two letters of recommendation needed. Every program has a different version of this criterion.
- A residence certificate. This certificate confirms that throughout the previous five years, you did not reside in Europe for a period of one year or longer. You can obtain this certificate from your school, place of employment, or neighborhood government agency. Moreover, a public attorney’s attestation is required.
- Transcripts and prior degrees.
- A motivation letter Its language differs depending on the software. Certain programs, however, do not impose any restrictions.
- A proposal for a research project or a study schedule
Step-by-Step Application Process of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023:
- Candidates can click here to visit the webpage for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship and get in touch with the program coordinators there.
- All of the programs are available at the Erasmus.
- The entire application process is detailed on Erasmus’ official website.
- Every program has a different deadline for submission. You can apply at any time between December and February.
Tips for Getting Selected for Erasmus Mundus Program:
Continue to expand your expertise in the area in which you are applying. The interviews for Erasmus+ are complicated and technical. So, your chances of receiving the scholarship increase as your knowledge level increases.
Write a motivational letter that has an impact. That can be the only thing that can assist you, particularly if your CGPA needs to be higher.
Your co-curricular, extracurricular, and online course experiences can help build a solid profile. When you are changing fields, online courses are very helpful.
There are many reasons to participate in the Erasmus program in Germany. The program provides an opportunity to study abroad, learn a new language, and experience a new culture. Additionally, the program offers scholarships that can help cover the cost of tuition and living expenses.
If you are considering studying abroad in Germany, be sure to check out the Erasmus scholarship program.