A scholarship program has been established by the Mike Rowe Works Foundation and Midwest Technical Institute for a student enrolled in high school or graduate-level coursework. Only those students who want to participate in a program to learn new skills are eligible for scholarships. Financial limitations have prevented some students from finishing their education, but they are entitled to enroll. To learn more about the detailed steps on How to Apply For Mike Rowe Scholarship Program Opportunity, read the article all the way through.
The Mike Rowe Work Scholarship program was established to teach people need-based skills and instill strong work ethics and values. In addition, the training will impart to Scholars several skills that will make them stand out in the workplace, including leadership abilities, work ethics, and teamwork. The article discusses the requirements for qualifying, the paperwork needed actual dates and all other processes involved in the Mike Rowe Scholarship program. Candidates must read the following information to apply for the scholarship.
About Mike Rowe Scholarship
The Mike Rowe Scholarship is made accessible to any students who can complete the selection process that the relevant authorities have outlined. The Rowe Works Foundation and Midwest Technical Institute developed this plan to offer preferential treatment to students who cannot continue their education due to a shortage of funds or any other financial difficulties they are currently experiencing.
You can now submit your scholarship application by filling out the application form. However, you need to submit the scholarship application before the May 1st deadline to be considered. If you want to prevent having your application turned down, you must include all the requested information on the application form.
Mike Rowe Scholarship Educational Requirement
To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant’s educational background must satisfy the following requirements:
- Students who have graduated from high school, are seniors in high school, or have earned a G.E.D. and are currently enrolled in, or are willing to enroll in, a recognized two-year college, technical school, vocational school, or other approved technical institution in the United States.
- The students currently enrolled in an authorized vocational or other trade-related program or eager to enroll in such a program are referred to as “trade-ready.”
- Applicants who anticipate finishing their trade-related program after December 1st, 2023, are eligible to apply.
- These are the students who have previously been awarded the Mike Rowe Scholarship.
- Scholarships awarded by foundations that are not eligible for participation in the Mike Rowe Sweat Pledge.
Required Materials to Apply for the Mike Rowe Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship, the candidate must have the following documents:
- Form of Estimated School Expenses, Completed.
- A copy of the first page from the most recent I.R.S. Form 1040 that was submitted.
- Short answer questions for the S.W.E.A.T. Pledge have been finished.
- A record of the student’s grades. Transcripts showing grades from high school, vocational or technical schools, or colleges attended by the applicant must be included. Grade reports accept
- Two (2) Reference Questionnaires have been filled out.
- The pledge to SWEAT was accepted and signed.
- How To Qualify For Evans Scholarship In 2023
- How to Get Scholarships for MS Degree in the USA for Indian Students
- Cameron Impact Scholarship Application, Requirements, And Deadline 2023
- Waubonsee Community College Foundation Scholarship 2023
How To Apply For Mike Rowe Scholarship
To be considered for the scholarship, the candidate is required to complete the application method that is outlined below:
- Someone who gets there early and stays late is the ideal candidate for our scholarship program.
- It would help if you began enrolling in a program that has been approved. You may see the list of programs that have been approved by following the link that has been provided here.
- The next step is for you to take the S.W.E.A.T. Pledge created by Mike Rowe.
- Now it is time for the contestants to respond to the three questions.
- In addition to that, each applicant will need to submit an essay.
- Applicants will be provided with a subject area for an essay, which they are then required to write on and submit as part of their application.
- Please provide at least two references from previous employers or professors.
- Referees should be obtained from the applicant’s current or previous places of employment and include at least two people.
- In addition to this, you are required to create a video that is between 45 and 60 seconds long and has the title “2023 Work Ethic Applicant- [Applicant First Name] [Applicant Last Name]”. In addition, there shouldn’t be any logos, service marks, or music playing in the background of the video.
- The applicant is required to upload the video to YouTube using the standard upload instructions and settings provided by YouTube; the video must then be made public, and the applicant must include the URL for the video in the space provided below.
- In addition, if you include a link to a video that you uploaded to YouTube as part of your application, the individual or individuals who appear in the video give their permission to include them in the video. In addition, the person or persons in the video agree that the video may be used for promotion hereafter by the mikeroweWORKS Foundation and its scholarship sponsors.
- The tuition and fees of an applicant should be stated precisely as it is.
- Upload their high school or college transcript to show their academic performance on the application.
- Applicants must show and provide proof of their financial standings as they apply.
The Amount That Will Be Granted, Along With The Due Date for Applications
The following is a list of the possible awards for completing this scholarship:
- For the current program, $400,000 will be cobbled together from various sources.
- Those candidates who are successful in being awarded this scholarship will do so with a one-time-only reward.
- The tuition costs associated with a vocational or trade-related program are the only ones the scholarship will cover.
- The sum of the scholarship has not been capped at any predetermined level.
- The Mike Rowe Works Foundation will decide the number of scholarships and their total value.
- The value of the prize will be verified by the educational institution that will host the award winner.
The Deadline For Applications To The Mike Rowe Works Scholarship
The Mike Rowe Work Scholarship program is still open and accepting applications.
However, interested parties should constantly check the website to confirm the deadline to avoid missing out on the opportunity. The application deadline has not yet been announced.
Interested Candidates who satisfy all of the requirements above are strongly encouraged to apply for the Mike Rowe Scholarship. This will help talented and skilled persons understand how to put their abilities to use in society and will assist such folks.
The Mike Rowe Scholarship program is helping to enable less fortunate individuals to get the education and skills they need to better their lives to reduce the economic gap between the affluent and the less fortunate in the United States.