Are you looking for postpartum travel nurse jobs in USA for foreigners? here we have some job openings for you.
A postpartum travel nurse is essential in providing postpartum care for the mother and new baby. With specialized training to manage these problems, it is a registered nurse (RN) role.
In this line of work, you visit the patient at home and take both the mother’s and the baby’s vital signs to track the development of the infant.
An assigned caseload of new moms is treated by a traveling registered nurse. Training in basic life support and completing the Neonatal Resuscitation Program are required of you before employment.
Your regular responsibilities include guiding the family toward appropriate care and offering emotional support. Job descriptions for postpartum nurses include a range of duties that take place after childbirth. Jobs for postpartum nurses are important throughout a baby’s initial few hours and days.
Postpartum Travel Nurse Jobs in USA for Foreigners – Apply Now
Below we have an available list of jobs for you; hurry now to apply for this position.
#1. Registered Nurse – Postpartum – Travel – (PP RN): American Mobile Healthcare
About The Company
American Mobile Healthcare has established the best criteria for hiring professionals in the travel healthcare sector ever since it was founded in 1985.
Our expert staffing team provides the best salary and benefits in the business, along with unmatched industry dedication and customer service.
This great unit is seeking the ideal RN to join its group of caring and motivated healthcare professionals. This medical center also consistently rates at the top of the US Department of Health and Human Services patient satisfaction surveys.
- BLS, ACLS
- Three years of experience nursing in Pediatric or Women’s Health
- COVID Vaccine Required
- Epic Experience Required
- NST Experience Strongly Preferred
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
How to apply
Click on the link below to apply
#2. Postpartum Travel Nurse RN: Nomad Health
An experienced registered nurse is needed by Nomad Health for a postpartum travel nursing assignment in MD.
The cutting-edge healthcare staffing firm Nomad Health is looking for a qualified registered nurse for this worthwhile travel assignment opportunity. A hassle-free experience, industry-leading pay rates, comprehensive benefits, and first-rate service are all provided by Nomad to nurses.
- Friendly experts who offer knowledgeable assistance at every stage
- State license and certification reimbursement
- Stipend provided for housing and utilities.
- Full travel reimbursement for your assignment
- Major malpractice insurance, as well as health, dental, and vision insurance
- Direct deposit payroll
- Must have a Minimum of one year of RN experience
- One year of Postpartum experience within the last two years as an RN
- Must-Have an active RN license or be willing to acquire a Registered Nurse license in MD state
- RN degree/certificate from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and all relevant Postpartum/department-specific certifications required
- Register for a Nomad Health account to view full job details and apply
How to apply for this position
If you are qualified and eligible for this job position, kindly click on the link provided below to apply.
A postpartum nurse plays a vital role throughout the postpartum recovery period and is usually the mother’s and new baby’s main point of contact during this time.
Although physicians will enter and exit the room as needed, the postpartum nurse will give the majority of care to the mother and newborn.
The jobs mentioned above are for qualified and eligible individuals who are interested; use the links provided for you in the above job openings to apply. Good luck as you apply.