Are you seeking for RN jobs in California with a relocation assistant? Look no further! We have gotten some jobs for you to join our team in California, and they are offering relocation assistance for the right candidates. These healthcare organisations are committed to providing quality care to their community, and they are seeking compassionate, dedicated RNs to help them achieve this mission.
With competitive salaries and excellent benefits, the RNs are supported to provide the best care possible. If you’re interested in working with any team and taking advantage of their relocation assistance, you can apply for the job now!
Check out 2 Part-Time RN Jobs in Massachusetts [Apply Now]
1. RN Jobs in California with Relocation Assistance is Available at Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center (ARRMC)
Here are the 2 RN jobs in California with relocation assistance
Job Title: Registered Nurse – Relocation Assistance Available
Job Details: Part-time
Location: Asante Oakland, CA, USA
Company name: Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center (ARRMC)
About the Company:
As a progressive and recently recognised Level 2 trauma designation hospital, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center (ARRMC) has a state-of-the-art surgical department with 15 OR suites, including 2 dedicated cardiac surgery suites and a hybrid operating room. With 9-10 blocks per day, ARRMC performs approximately 10,000 cases each year, ranging from general/vascular, neurosurgery, total joint/orthopedics, bariatric surgery, trauma, ENT, plastics, urology, and cardiothoracic surgery.
ARRMC is also the region’s referral centre, serving nine counties, and is recognized as a top cardiac and lung surgery hospital in the Northwest, performing an estimated 600 heart and 400 lung cases annually.
As a leader in advanced medical technology, ARRMC was one of the first in the state of Oregon to use the Mazor neurosurgical robot and, more recently, to perform transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR).
ARRMC can also perform robotic urological, gynecological, and general surgeries using the Davinci Si and Xi robotic systems.
Below are the qualifications needed for this position
- RN: Must possess a valid Oregon State Nursing license at the start of employment
- BLS: Must be certified in Basic Life Support through the AHA before beginning work
- ACLS: Must obtain Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification from the AHA within 6 months of employment start date.
The following is what is expected of the applicant:
- As a critical care team member, you will work with other professionals such as respiratory therapists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, pharmacists, surgeons, and hospitalists to care for patients with PCAs, epidurals, heparin, insulin, or Cardizem drips, and those needing respiratory support.
- You will care for patients with PCAs and epidurals, administer heparin, insulin, or Cardizem drips, and for stable trachea and those requiring respiratory support.
There are lists of benefits available for employees, and they are stated below:
- They offer a competitive starting wage and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and wellness. We also provide a generous retirement package with up to 6% employer contributions and tuition reimbursement after one year of service.
- For their flexible workforce (per diem or on-call), they offer an additional 15% on top of the base hourly rate and benefit options through the Asante Flexible Workforce Plan.
- As an IMCU RN at Asante, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse team of healthcare professionals, including respiratory therapists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, pharmacists, surgeons, and hospitalists.
The applicant must have this experience
- Preferably one year of acute care experience
- Basic arrhythmia proficiency preferred
1. RN: Must have a Registered Nurse license from the Oregon State Board of Nursing upon start
2. BLS: Must be Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Giver certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) upon start
3. ACLS: Must have Advanced Cardiac Life Support certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) within 6 months of the start date
1. CCRN: Critical Care Registered Nurse Certification
2. PCCN: Progressive Care Certified Nurse Certification
What they offer
1. Competitive starting wage
2. Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
3. Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
4. Generous Earned Time Off
5. Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
How you can apply: If you are a registered nurse (RN) and you are eligible for this position, kindly submit your certifications and apply through their website.
Suppose you are an RN looking for a nursing job outside the country, California, precisely. This article is for you to read and get the best result that you seek.
2. Registered Nurses Needed in Asante Oakland, CA, USA
Here is a second opportunity for Registered Nurses seeking a nursing job in California (Asante Oakland, CA, USA)
Job Title: Registered Nurse, Relocation Assistance Available [Apply now]
Job Location: Asante Oakland, CA, USA
Job Detail: Full Time
Company Name: Asante
Below are the qualifications needed for this position
- To be eligible for a position in the acute care setting, applicants must hold a valid RN license from the Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN) and have a Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification is required for all Critical Care Units.
- Previous acute care experience and basic arrhythmia proficiency are also required.
- New Graduate RNs are only eligible for full-time positions.
Below are the job responsibilities
- As a member of the Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU), you are responsible for delivering excellent patient care in a 24-hour, 13-bed critical care unit.
- Every private room has cameras to assist their nursing with direct patient visualisation. They see various patients suffering from serious conditions, including sepsis, renal failure, liver failure, gastrointestinal bleeds, blood disorders, cancer, respiratory distress, withdrawal, and cardiac and post-operative care.
- You will work following the multidisciplinary team to develop individual plans for each patient and respond to life-saving situations as a rapid response and code team member.
- With advanced nursing skills, you will take care of patients who are critically ill and at high risk for life-threatening medical conditions.
- You also demonstrate organisational skills in delivering nursing care to patients. You can be flexible and adjust priorities in response to patient acuity, volume, emergencies, staffing, or scheduling changes.
Here are the benefits attached to the position
- Make more money with your BSN and preferred certifications when you join the award-winning healthcare system of Asante.
- Their distinctive, supportive culture leads to award-winning patient outcomes.
- You’ll receive excellent base pay, shift and education differentials, comprehensive benefits, and performance-based bonuses with us.
- You’ll also have a generous time off package, including 8 holidays that support a healthy work/life balance.
- Plus, their retirement package includes a 6% employer contribution.
- They also offer tuition reimbursement, relocation and bonus packages (for qualifying external candidates), benefit options through the Asante Flexible Workforce plan, and an added 15% on top of the base hourly rate (for those not already in a benefited position).
Registered Nurse ARRMC (Intermediate Care Unit)
The applicant must acquire the following experience
• Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support required upon start (all Critical Care Units)
• Previous acute care experience required
• Basic arrhythmia proficiency required
• Previous critical care experience preferred
• New Graduate RNs will only be considered for full-time positions
What they Offer their Flexible Workforce (Per diem/On-call)
- At Asante, they proudly offer their flexible workforce (per diem/on-call) an opportunity to work for an award-winning healthcare system.
- Their culture is unparalleled and is focused on providing award-winning patient outcomes.
- They offer excellent base pay, shift, and education differentials, comprehensive benefits, and performance-based bonuses, with an additional 15% on top of the base hourly rate (if not an employee already in a benefited position).
- Benefit options are available through our Asante Flexible Workforce plan, and there is an excellent retirement package with up to a 6% employer contribution.
How to apply:
You can apply through their website.
We wish you good luck as you apply!