You are welcome to the world of online weekend jobs near Boston, MA. With their listings, you can get a good job that pays well and fits your lifestyle. You can find flexible work openings that appropriately fit into your schedule. If you’re seeking part-time or full-time work or just a few hours here and there, this page has you covered.
Weekend Jobs Online Near Boston, MA
Job title: Associate Software Engineer [Apply Now]
Job Detail: Full Time
Company Name: Opentext – The Information Company United States
About the Company/Job Description
They seek an Associate Software Engineer for their Managed Services, Cloud Services organization. This person is accountable for designing, developing, and stabilizing compound technical business resolutions for their Business Network Managed Services Platform Customers. The successful applicant will have strong problem-solving skills, outstanding communication capabilities, and the yearning to work in a team environment.
RECOMMENDED JOBS FOR YOU
Construction Jobs Hiring in Florida [Apply Now]
Full-time Data Entry Jobs from Home [Apply Now]
2 Construction Jobs Hiring in Las Vegas [Apply Now]
Qualifications: The qualifications are as follows
- Collaborate with Solution Consultants and Global Architecture to transform new sales activity into viable solutions with solidified project timelines.
- Review and approve customer needs and design documents in partnership with senior software engineers, architects, solution consultants, and project managers.
- The individual will work with global software engineers and project managers to complete technical tasks for systems integration projects. Advise on, appraise, and sanction solution design documents and preparation Review components. Ensure that the quality of deliverables abides by service levels and upholds a “First Time Right” approach.
- Keep track of every technical task and ensure that the project manager and customer are up-to-date with all the technical deliverables.
- Led the Software team in carrying out the Global Change Management process
- Promote Automation and Continuous Improvement initiatives for Cloud Services
- The ideal candidate will have the following:
• A BSc. in Computer Science or a related field
• 2+ years of experience in software development
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
• Proficiency in object-oriented programming
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
Responsibilities: Employees’ duties are:
- Develop, debug and customize software solutions to meet customer requirements
- Perform unit testing and integration testing
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Provide technical and troubleshooting support to the customer
- Must remain up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends
- Suggest and implement process improvement initiatives
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure on-time and quality delivery of solutions
How to apply: You can submit your application using the link below
At OpenText, they are dedicated to being the information company that drives the future of digital. Their mission is to develop innovative software solutions and provide exceptional services that redefine the possibilities of enterprise information management. As a team of global experts, they are committed to working together to create a winning environment that leads the industry in this exciting field. It will be a great experience if you join them.
Second Job Option
System Administrator at PNC Ohio, USA
Job title: Linux System Administrator [Apply Now]
Job Details:US$60–US$65 an hour
Location: Ohio, USA
Position Title: Linux System Administrator
Company Name: PNC Ohio, USA
Benefits for employees: Benefits include
Flexible working hours: forty hours, suppleness for monthly releases—which may comprise evening or weekend work, no OT
Qualifications: The qualifications needed
- The individual must be a Problem solver
- Must be Collaborative
- Have to be interacting with the team
- Should be Comfortable with adaptability in a changing and supple environment
- Must be Good at asking questions
- Linux Administration – 1-2 yrs. vulnerability remediation skills and certificate required
- 2-4years Teradata/Oracle required
- SQL – 2-4 yrs. needed
- Informatica – 2-4years needed
- Tableau – good to have
- HADOOP – working skills needed
- Take the initiative
The Skills Requirements:
• Strong decision making
• Take the initiative
• Should be able to solve problems
• Should be collaborative
• Must have good interaction with the team
• Must be comfortable with adaptability in a dynamic and flexible environment
• Must be good at asking questions
About the company/Job description
•Hybrid in Cleveland is preferable; subordinate sites could be Pittsburgh or Jacksonville. Contractors will be 2x/wks. Onsite. Open to remote.
Responsibilities: Below are what the company expects from the employer
- Mainly manage events, research, and persistent incidents
- Be in attendance at monthly release events with Teradata
- Support expiring certificates, aid with peril susceptibility, risk mitigation component
- Should interact with the manager, EDMT Change the Bank team, the team of developers
How to apply: Apply on their site to see if you qualify.
This position is ideally suited for anyone seeking temporary, part-time, or full-time work. The hours are flexible. If you are a system administrator or just looking for a flexible part-time remote job at weekends, this is a great way to supplement your income.